""

Minor Jumma girl raped in Satkania

chtnews.com News No. 35/2013, Sunday, April 07, 2013

A 12-YEAR old Jumma girl was raped in Bridge Area No. 2 under Keonchia Union in Satkania Upazila of Chittagong, according to a report published in the Daily Purbokone.

The incident happened on Thursday night, around 2:30am. The victim works as a domestic help to Pintu Bikash Tripura, the paper said in it’s today’s issue.

‘On the day of incident, around 2am, I woke up after our baby pissed and saw the front door open. As I did not see her (victim) there I looked for her around and found her in a nearby pond.’ the daily quoted him as saying.

The victim told the Purbokone: ‘The windows of our house are not that strong. Taking advantage of this, someone sprinkled water on my face and I woke up. When I opened the door to see who it was, Forkan pressed my mouth with a gamcha (a kind of towel), took me to a nearby pond and raped me.’
Mr Pintu filed a case against Md. Forkan, 25, a truck driver, with Satkania police station in this connection, but the culprit is absconding.

The police said the victim was in safe custody and added: ‘We will send her for medical examination today. We are trying to arrest the accused.’
-------------------




0/Post a Comment/Comments